A traditional firm with a modern approach
Solicitors in Winchester
How to find our Winchester law office
Our central Winchester location makes our office highly convenient and accessible by train, bus and car.
Arriving by train – We are under 5 minutes’ walk from Winchester train station and can be found by following Station Hill onto Swan Lane, then turning left into Hyde Street.
Arriving by bus – There are a number of bus stops on nearby City Road, including for the city’s Park and Ride service and for bus numbers 46, 63, 66, 461, 661, E1, E2 and King’s City 4, 5 and 5A.
Arriving by car – The closest car park is Gladstone Street car park, which is within 5 minutes’ walk of our office.
Our legal services in Winchester
Our solicitors in Winchester offer a range of legal services for individuals and businesses in the city, as well as throughout Hampshire and the surrounding area.
Legal services for you in Winchester
Our Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited residential property team in Winchester offer a diligent and expedient property law service for a wide range of issues, including:
- Buying and selling residential property
- Lease extensions and enfranchisement
- Site acquisition, residential property development and sales
- Land law, including covenants, easements, boundaries and listed buildings
Our private client solicitors in Winchester provide experienced, empathetic advice for a range of issues connected to Wills, probate and general lifetime planning.
Our services include:
- Creating and updating Wills
- Probate and administration of estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection Deputyship
- Inheritance Act claims
- Wills & inheritance disputes
Our employment law solicitors in Winchester provide friendly supportive advice and representation to employees for a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Settlement agreements
- Unfair dismissal
- Workplace discrimination
- Grievance procedures
- Contracts of employment
- Employment Tribunals
Our dispute resolution solicitors in Winchester can help quickly and cost-effectively resolve a variety of legal disputes, usually without the need for court action. Our expertise includes:
- Professional negligence claims
- Debt recovery
- Disputed Wills & probate
- Landlord & tenant disputes including possession, forfeiture, security of tenure, arrears and dilapidations
- Personal injury claims
Legal services for business in Winchester
Our corporate law solicitors in Winchester provide commercially minded, reliable advice on all areas of corporate law for everyone from new start-ups to established businesses. Our services include:
- Business structures
- Customer and supplier contracts
- Shareholder & partnership agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Share & asset purchase agreements
- Exclusivity agreements
- Employment law, including TUPE
Our Winchester employment lawyers provide high quality employment law and HR services to a wide range of business in Winchester and the surrounding area. Our expertise includes:
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Disputes
- Restrictive Covenants
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Employment Policies
- HR & Compliance Services
Our commercial property lawyers in Winchester help businesses, investors and developers with all areas of commercial property law, including:
- Buying and selling business premises
- Buying commercial property for investment purposes
- Acquiring development sites
- Commercial landlord & tenant issues
- Commercial property disputes
Our business dispute resolution solicitors in Winchester can help find fast, effective solutions to all types of commercial disputes, ensuring your interests are protected and that you are able to achieve your business goals.
We have a high level of expertise in both Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and court action, meaning that whatever approach is required, we can give you the best chance of a positive outcome.
Our expertise includes:
- Professional negligence claims
- Building & construction claims
- Business ownership & partnership disputes
- Commercial contract disputes
- Commercial landlord & tenant disputes
- Directors’ obligations & liability issues
Legal resources for Winchester
This central Winchester court deals with a wide range of cases related to bankruptcy, crime, divorce, domestic violence, High Court District Registry, housing possession and money claims.
Located at the Southside Offices at the Law Courts in central Winchester, this venue deals with all cases related to probate.
The Winchester District branch of the citizens advice bureau can be a good place to start when looking for basic information and advice about a range of issues.